Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Now offering private/group classes!

Too busy to attend the drop-in classes? Find them too hot and crowded? One-size-fits all classes not your style of Yoga?

To help people in Dili deal with some of these issues, I'm not offering one-on-one or small group (up to 6 people) classes. Get one-on-one adjustments and advice for your practice, try new poses, or create the foundations for a personal Yoga practice. Get a Yoga class that goes at your own pace and helps you focus on areas of the body that you would like to work on.

Classes for one or two people can be held at my home, or I can come to you! Classes for up to 6 people can be held at a location of your choice or at the well-appointed space at PhysioTherapy Timor, opposite Leader store. Rates start at $30 for a one-hour private lesson and can vary depending on duration and group size. For more info, follow this link to my website or get in touch with me! lagitane (at) mac (dot) com.

No comments: