Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Teachers, Room

Hello,

Just a short post to let you all know that the teaching schedule in Dili is shaking and moving as always! Most of the March classes will be led my me (Bree) with the following exceptions:

March 13 (Friday) - Louise
March 16 (Monday) - Tanya

I am going to Bali for a long weekend and may be able to pick up some Yoga supplies so if anyone needs a mat, please let me know before the 12th of March.

Also, bad news about the room - the government reneged on the contract for the space that I had bee hoping we could use - boo - so we are back to the drawing board. For now we will continue to use the room at Alola with space on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you are finding the room too crowded, you could also consider coming on a Friday instead, when the group is usually smaller.

Namaste and see you soon everyone!
Bree

No comments: