Mondays - All levels
Wednesdays - Level 2
Fridays - Gentle / Introductory
Our Dili yoga community is growing, which is fantastic! So I am trying to also grow our class schedules to accommodate you all. Please read the following carefully to decide which class is right for you. All classes are still at the Alola Foundation, starting at 6:15. Please be there at least 5 minutes early so we can get started on time!
At the moment, all classes are with Bree (me!). Please be aware that at the moment I am NOT yet an internationally certified Yoga Teacher. However I have been teaching Yoga on and off for several years and I am enrolled in a certification programme later this year.
If you are not sure which class you should attend, please read the following. Please note that if you are pregnant, have any injuries or have any medical conditions, you should be sure to arrive early to let the teacher know before the class.
Mondays - All Levels - 1 hour 15 minutes
- This class is open for all levels but if you have never done Yoga before, please try to attend one or two Friday sessions first to learn the basic poses.
- This class is suitable for people with special conditions such as pregnancy (first and second trimester) or injuries ONLY if you have previously done some yoga and feel confident you are able to manage your condition.
- This class is moderately physically demanding.
Wednesdays - Level 2 - 1.5 hours
- This class is a physically challenging class and will include options for some Level 2 poses. This class is NOT suitable for people who are pregnant, have an injury or have any other health condition.
- This class requires a good level of general physical fitness. Some previous Yoga experience would be best, too!
- The class format will be a flow class followed by an in-depth study of poses.
- This class is open to all levels. It will focus on developing breathing, body awareness, mindfulness and meditation, and a knowledge of Yoga's foundation poses.
- This class is suitable for people who have never done Yoga.
- This class is suitable for pregnant women in their 1st and 2nd Trimester but it is NOT a pre-natal class. If you are pregnant and you have never done Yoga before, please do some research on the Internet or consult with your doctor before starting.
- This class is suitable for people who have minor injuries or have minor health conditions (you are advised to check first with your doctor).
Thanks for reading all this. Please spread the word about these class level changes, and help us keep our Dili Yoga community alive and vibrant!