A few of you have asked me to post some resources to help you practice your yoga at home during the holidays.
So, here are a few online places to start!
- Hillary's Yoga Podcast: http://hillarysyogapractice.wordpress.com. (my personal favourite, because she also posts the full list of poses on her site, with photos so you can make sure you're doing them right!) Also, check out Hillary's website at: www.iamnotamess.com
Video Podcasts (on iTunes if no web address given):
- YOGAmazing with Chad Rough
- YogaJournal.com Yoga Practice Podcast
- Many others!! Do a search and look for the items with video icons (a small box like a TV) beside them.
- www.yogajournal.com - the site of the Yoga Journal magazine has a 'pose browser' where you can see examples of dozens of poses and read detailed instructions on how to do each one.
Hope this gives you enough to go on!!